Plugin doesn't work!
Try to remove the new plugin, restore from a server backup, or downgrade the updated plugin/server version and check if the issue persists.
When you report something be sure to:
- follow every single step of my tutorials and make sure to read all the wiki.
- test the plugin on a CLEAN server (with only ItemsAdder installed) since it could be a plugin interfering.
- use the latest version of the plugin, its dependencies and server.
If the problem persists, and you think it's a bug, send me these information when you report the problem:
- Exactly what you did to trigger the problem
- Server version, use
/versioncommand and send me the exact text it shows (use it in console to copy and paste)
- Plugin version
- Tell me if you edited the .yml files of ItemsAdder
- Tell me if you edited the resourcepack
- Zip ItemsAdder .yml files and send me them
- Specify if the plugin shows error in console or in chat
- Complete log of your server (not just a small portion of the error you see of ItemsAdder or I can't identify the issue)
Use the search button before submitting a report, people might already have reported it.
Last modified 7mo ago