Resourcepack is not loading correctly
- resourcepack not loaded at all
- some error shown fullscreen when the player joins
- black and purple texture is shown
- your model doesn't load correctly
- the pack failed to load
- custom sounds don't play
- infinite resourcepack loading glitch
Join the server and let the pack load.
Open your Minecraft GAME log file, not server logs. It is usually located here:
You can clearly see which files failed to load and why, the errors are clear in most of the cases.
You can clearly see which files failed to load and why, the errors are clear in most of the cases. In this example I had two broken files
whitebathroom_sink. The error tells me that the JSON files are broken, they probably have bad characters inside or they are corrupted.
- Check if you have another plugin that uses custom resourcepacks If you have a similar plugins please disable its resourcepack feature or ItemsAdder won't be able to apply the pack correctly. If you want to apply both packs read here.
- Make sure you don't have any resourcepack set in the
- Minecraft limits servers resourcepacks size to 50MB on Minecraft 1.14 and 100MB on 1.15+, be sure to compress your textures and your music files before creating the zip file.
- Be sure that your
urlis a direct download link to the zip file. If you paste the link on your browser (Firefox/Chrome) you must instantly see the download start. If you see a download page with buttons it's wrong. Read the resourcepack hosting tutorials.
/iainfocommand and make sure the resourcepack URL is reachable from your browser and it directly downloads the resourcepack
Make sure you're not using UPPERCASE, space or special characters in items names, namespaces, texture files (png) and model files (json)
There are three ways to fix this issue:
- If your players can't see the new items just link them this simple screens to fix it! http://imgur.com/a/SG0AU
- If you still have problems delete the server from your servers list, add it again and then accept resource packs.
- If you still have problems leave the server, go to
%appdata%/.minecraft/server-resource-packsand delete everything. Then join the server again.
- Make sure you don't have any inventory (GUI) or book opening on join. This can cause the resourcepack prompt to disappear and the player won't be able to click on it. In order to fix this you can use the free plugin ResourcePackBroadcast. This allows you to run commands as soon as the resourcepack is accepted (and various other features). You can also try increasing the
delay-ticksin config.yml of ItemsAdder to
Last modified 2mo ago