.iaentitymodelmodel file with Blockbench. Create a new bone, it can have any name.
Rightclick on the bone and select "Bone Config"
Check the "Locator" option and press "Confirm".
Switch to "Animate" view.
Select one of your animations.
Select the magic wand icon "Animate Effects"
Click on the + icon near "Particle" effect type to create a new particle keyframe.
Edit the values on the "Keyframe" panel.
- Name: name of the particle, use the ingame Minecraft particle name.
- Bone (locator): is the name of the bone created in the first part of this tutorial. It will be the location of the particle.
- Speed: speed of the particle emission.
- Count: amount of emitted particles.
- XYZ delta: specifies the dimensions (in number of blocks) for each dimension of the particle effect, with x y z in the center. Each coordinate specifies the number of blocks from the center that the particles will appear. You can set decimal numbers.
Last modified 1yr ago