Convert old files to v2
ItemsAdder v2 is a complete recode of previous ItemsAdder version. It changed EVERY configuration and every resourcepack file path/properties/format. It's like a brand new plugin, with more features, more optimized and easier to maintain.
You have to follow this tutorial :D
- Open server plugins folder and create a new folder named ItemsAdder_old
- Open your OLD ItemsAdder folder and copy files from items folder (see screenshot)
- Paste the items folder into ItemsAdder_old
- Create a new folder named pack inside ItemsAdder_old
- Extract the exact CONTENT of your old resourcepack .zip file inside the new folder pack
- Open file
namespaceto a custom name. You can chose your server name or whatever you want. For example some of my items have namespace "
itemsadder" so you'll be able to use command like
/iaget itemsadder:ruby(but as you can notice I created more namespaces in the new plugin, in order to separate functionalities)
To start the conversion:
- start the server
- wait it to finish loading all
- use command
- WAIT IT TO FINISH
- Check if it throws any error
- Stop server only when it finished converting.
Please follow this fast tutorial to activate resourcepack: